Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1, 2009

Today, I am thankful for:
1. Kristen for being my first commenter - thanks Kristen!
2. My mom for cooking 1/2 of dinner, and doing it oh-so-well!
3. My husband for taking Sweetpea to the mall and the store so I could have a couple of hours of solitude. It was delightful!
4. The sound of Sweetpea laughing. I think they should bottle it and give it to people who are having a bad day. It's the best sound in the world.
5. Having the day off work to be with my family.
6. The life of my Great Uncle Lyle. He was a gentle, loving, kind man, and he will be missed.
7. Good friends, and a great time last night at Amanda's party. It was nice to laugh with adults again.
8. My parents, for adoring my kid and loving her to bits.

I think that's my list for today.... what are you thankful for?

Love,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful you could come to my party too!! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete