Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2, 2009

Today, I am thankful for:
1. Amanda, for commenting on my last post - thanks Amanda!
2. The makers of Hershey's kisses and Snyder's peanut butter pretzels, because if you eat them together, it's DELICIOUS!
3. My co-workers for the Kisses.
4. My bosses for leaving early today. Josh says that when you leave thirty minutes after your boss, it's called boss:30. I left at like, boss:15!
5. Sweetpea, for sleeping totally through the night. Thanks, baby!
6. Having job options.
7. Our village - the saying "it takes a village to raise a child" really rings true for us. I've been very aware lately of how big our particular village is - we are incredibly blessed with lots of people who love and care for our child, and for us.

That's it for today... what are you thankful for today?

Love,
Jen

3 comments:

  1. great idea about the thankful list!! it was great seeing you guys on new years eve...we should do that more often! :o) i am thankful for BBC for bringing me great new friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I have no where else to put this sappy note, I'm gonna include it on your blog. lol

    I am so incredibly thankful for my mother. She goes so far out of her way to help me sometimes I'm just left in total awe. She's on her way over right now to help me clean and babyproof my family room, since I can't seem to get it done with the two kiddos under foot.

    Oh...and I must try these pb pretzels with kisses - except, I'm gonna have to melt the kisses and dip the pretzels. Yummmmmo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome!!

    So did you end up getting a job offer? Is that what "job options" means??

    ReplyDelete