Friday, January 23, 2009

January 23, 2009

I'm sorry I fell off the face of the earth again... it's nothing personal. You are all lovely people. It's just that we've been sick around here lately, and frankly, I've been drowning in puke, snot, antibiotics and Motrin. I know, sounds lovely right? So now I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (since I've only heard the baby cough about 3 times since I sat down), and I'm back in the game. I guess I failed at my resolution, but I still think this is a good idea, darn it, so I'm going to keep going!

Today, I am thankful for:
1. my boss not being a total jerk when I resigned.
2. my co-workers for being genuinely sad when I told them I was leaving. It's nice to know that people will miss you.
3. Josh for being the best husband in the world and totally holding me up through this crazy cycle of sickness. Thanks, honey. Couldn't have done it without you.
4. Eden, for being in a good mood even in spite of having a double ear infection. What a trooper!
5. the makers of antibiotics! and the doctors who gave them to us!
6. having a new job. I know a lot of people would love to be in my position right now.
7. dinner that I didn't make. Thanks, Panara!
8. Richie and Jenny for inviting us over, even though we can't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment