Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26, 2009

I think we figured it out. The poor baby was cold. Tonight she's sleeping with two sleepers and blanket and not a peep. Yes, I do know I just jinxed myself, thanks for asking.

Today, I am thankful for:
1. Eden, for sleeping!
2. Supportive co-workers who have wished me nothing but well when I tell them I'm quitting.
3. Easy meal planning
4. Steph posting a new Crockpot meal - pulled pork, YUMMY!
5. The upcoming pool tournament - wish Josh luck!!
6. The Learning Table and Puppy for keeping Eden occupied.
7. Clean sheets and towels.

I just spent some time poking around sittercity.com and I was really shocked at the poor choice in pictures and lack of good grammar in the posts. Not that bad grammar makes you a poor sitter, but it doesn't make me what to call you right up either. Maybe I'll too judgmental. I think this has just further convinced me to stick with family and friends for babysitting.

Have a restful night, all! What are you thankful for today?

1 comment: