Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3, 2009

I wonder how long it will be fore I type 2008 in my subject line. :)

Just a quick note... my father-in-law is having some heart related (we think) issues today, which culminated into a trip to the ER and hospital admission overnight for tests and monitoring. While we are thankful (:)) that he is okay for now, this will likely mean some lifestyle changes and monitoring, which is hard for anyone. We would certainly welcome and appreciate any positive thoughts or prayers you could send his way. Thanks!

Today, I am thankful for:
1. Lori, for her comment - thanks Lori!!
2. My father-in-law, and the fact that he is doing well.
3. An opportunity to talk with Josh about some important things.
4. Sweetpea learning to wave "hi" - so cute!
5. Spell check, since I am apparently unable to spell the word appreciate without it.
6. My BBC friends for their quick responses of prayers and support, and for generally being a sounding board and all around fantastic group of women.
7. The "off" switch on Sweetpea's toys. I'm just sayin.......... :)
8. Josh, for doing the heavy lifting.

That's all for today, because I am exhausted. Right now, I will be thankful for my bed. Oh, which reminds me - I'm thankful to whoever made the lavender reed diffuser for Kohl's, b/c dude, my bedroom smells fantastic.

Done now!! What are you thankful for?

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment